As per the policy of Raconteur Adventure, we require at least a 30% payment which is non-refundable, to confirm your booking. You can guarantee your reservation through bank transfers, money transfer agents and credit cards. You can settle the remaining amount in our office in Nepalese rupees or international credit cards.
The guests are responsible for any bank charges while sending the money. You can send us the payment as per the details as follow;
Bank Name; Sunrise Bank Limited
Address; Kageshwori, Manohara-07, Mulpani, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code; SRBLNPKA
Account Name; Madhav Thapa
Account Address; Kageshwori, Manohara-07, Mulpani, Kathmandu, Nepal
Account Number; 01400105200898
Mobile Number; 9851175838 | 9851034160
Note; Bank transfer before a week of your trip is not encouraged.
You can send us your credit details via email under secured connection, and we will send you the receipt of the total withdrawn amount for you to verify and process.
Raconteur Adventure has no-compromise quality, and we don’t share any of your data. We handle your details with high security, and any of your data won’t be transferred to any third parties.
Note; after authorization of your payment, we will send you a confirmation email.
Money transferring agent
You can send us the payment via other international money transferring agents like Western Union, Money Gram, Coin star, etc. The guests should take care of all the charges incurred during the payment transfer. After we receive the price, we will send you confirmation via email.
We sincerely regret your decision to cancel your trip. We encourage you to postpone your trip, and we do understand there is a good reason for calling your trip off.
(For Nepal, Bhutan, Sikkim (India) and Tibet
- There shall be no cancellation charge for any cancellation called before 40 days before departure day. (Cancellation charge is there for domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa)
- Raconteur Adventure reserves the right to intake a 10% cancellation charge if cancellation is called before 30-40 days of departure. (Cancellation charge is there for domestic flight from Kathmandu to Lhasa)
- 25% cancellation charge if the tour is called off 30-25 days before departure.
- 50% charge against the total trip cost of cancellation is made 25-15 days before the departure date.
- Cancellation called before 15 days of trip start day will have no refund.
Note; if the total PAX is less, the whole trip cost increases systematically.