Annapurna Region Trekking
Annapurna region renders an amazing mind-settling view of snowy highest mountains, green hills and hillocks and plenty of rich flora and fauna. While trekking in the Annapurna region, we will have a fantastic experience with green hills, the world’s deepest gorge, and the Kaligandaki gorge with subtropical rhododendron forest.
A beautiful view of red rhododendron and other flowers is all alluring to any. In the Annapurna region, your comfort is well taken care of with friendly teahouse/lodge accommodation. You can choose to camp in this region too.
Journey to Annapurna Region is a fulfilling experience as you will behold the unique culture of locals and serve your palate with some delicious Nepalese cuisines. And beyond the cultural beauty the region has, there is this stunning view of mountains like Annapurna III, Annapurna II, Tilicho, Macchapucchre, and Dhaulagiri. These mind-boggling world’s highest mountains will leave you in awe.
In the Annapurna region as a whole, Poonhill station has some of the best panoramic up-close views of mountains and also is a beautiful subject for your camera lenses. Any mountainous region in Nepal dominates the Buddhist and Tibetan community. So, gompas, monasteries and other shrines, including famous shrines, Muktinath temple, Barga’s Buddhist monastery, and many more. The highest pass in the Annapurna region is Thorong La Pass, at 5416m above sea level. This pass rewards you with the out-of-this-world view of the staggering highest mountains very close.
Please come to Annapurna Region for:
• Mind-settling view of mountains in trail ascending Marshyangdi river.
• To explore Manang village.
• To explore and seek inner peace in Buddhist monasteries
• To behold the mesmerising view from Manang
• Alluring satisfying view of Mt. Annapurna III, Mt. Annapurna II, Gangapurna, Gangapurna Lake, Tilicho Himal, Thorong La Cross(5416m)
• To visit one of the most sacred Hindu temples in Nepal
• To see the world’s deepest gorge, the Kaligandaki gorge
• To experience a natural hot spring bath at Tatopani
• To enjoy the best panoramic view of mountains from Poonhill
• To see and experience the traditional cultural beauty of local natives
Photo by Raimond Klavins on Unsplash