If you are from Pokhara and wish to visit the amazing Mustang, this is the best tour package you can get. Mustang is a hidden kingdom of Nepal once ruled by the region’s king. The amazing landscapes of Mustang are all alluring. Throughout this tour, we take care of vehicles and hotels and, of course, your safety and comfort. Raconteur Adventure is a name you can trust for Mustang Tour from Pokhara. Please check our gallery of Mustang.
Upper Mustang Tour Highlights
- Muktinath Temple, major sacred place for both Hindus and Buddhists
- Tibetan culture, language and lifestyle
- Adventurous Jeep Ride
- Tiji Festival , in May
- Desert landscapes
Upper Mustang Tour Package from Pokhara is a wholesome tour package offering amazing views of landscapes, valleys and mountains, leaving you in awe. Warm hospitality, ethnic local culture and lifestyle add more to the overall tour experience to Mustang from Pokhara or Kathmandu.
Upper Mustang feels magical as the trip renders much-needed mind freshness and even spiritual satisfaction. If you are not in the mood to hike for long hours but still want to enjoy the natural bliss of Mustang, then this Upper Mustang Tour is for you.
In this journey to Upper Mustang, you will see and enjoy nature with mountains and rain shadow landscapes of the Annapurna Region in Nepal. Moreover, Tibetan living style, culture, and local cuisine give you a feeling of home. In the Upper Mustang 4WD Tour Package of Raconteur Adventure, you will explore places starting from Pokhara to Beni, Tatopani, Marpha, Jomsom, Kagbeni, Tangbe, Chhusang, Chaile, Samar, Ghilling, Ghami, Tsarang and finally to Lo Monthang. If you wish to explore more of this Ex-hidden kingdom of Nepal, you can explore Kora La, which is the Nepal Tibet border and the Chhoser area.
Our Upper Mustang tour tries to involve as many sightseeing points as possible. We organize this tour from both Kathmandu and Pokhara. Upon reaching Lo-Manthang, historical caves, villages, and natural settings remain in memory for eternity.
Upper Mustang Tour from Kathmandu
Inland trip to Mustang starting from Kathmandu, we reach Pokhara in the afternoon and stay overnight in Pokhara. From the next day, our journey starts to Kora La road to get to Lo Manthang. Indian and Nepalese tourists mostly prefer Jeep Ride, and riding in 4 wheeler vehicle adds more luxury and comfort during the tour.
Upper Mustang Tour from Pokhara
For Jeep Safari, a tour to Mustang from Pokhara is done via two routes mainly. You can either fly to Jomsom and continue your journey driving from Jomsom or directly take the driving route to Lo Manthang from Pokhara. The roads are rough, with a beautiful view of the scenic plateau and the Himalayas.
Jeep Package to Upper Mustang from Pokhara
Jeep Package to Upper Mustang from Pokhara is well made itinerary for all those wishing to share proximity with nature, for those who want to be in awe in front of superb nature’s creation. So, come and join Upper Mustang Jeep Ride with Raconteur Adventure now. Please call us on 9851034160 or 9851175838 to book a family and friends tour to Upper Mustang.
Upper Mustang Tour Package Itinerary
- Day 01 – Drive to Pokhara from Kathmandu
- Day 02- Pokhara Sightseeing and tour preparation
- Day 03- Drive from Pokhara to Tatopani (1190m) and hot spring enjoyment
- Day 04- Drive to Kagbeni(2810m) via Kaligandaki gorge, the deepest gorge in the world
- Day 05- Drive to Ghilling(3850m) via Sammar
- Day 06- Drive to Tsarang(3560m) upon exploring Dhakmar
- Day 07- Drive to Lo Monthang(3840m) via Sungda La and Lo La
- Day 08- Drive to Kora La(4660m) , back to Chhoser to visit cave and monasteries and drive to Lo Monthang
- Day 09- Drive to Syangboche(3800m)
- Day 10- Drive to Marpha(2670m), Explore Muktinath temple(3710m)
- Day 11- Drive back to Pokhara(820m)
- Day 12- Drive to Kathmandu
What is Included in Upper Mustang Tour Package?
- Airport pickup in Pokhara if flight is used and transfer to Hotel
- 4WD vehicle throughout the tour all the way to Lo-Manthang
- 2 Night Hotel in Pokhara (From Kathmandu)
- All typical meals of the day(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- 03 cups of hot drink per day
- Best tea house accommodation during Mustang Tour
- Professional English Speaking Guide and Porter if requested
- ACAP and TIMS for Non Nepali only
What is not included in Upper Mustang Tour Package?
- Tips and Gratitude’s
- Personal Expenses
- Extra Meals
If you wish to shorten your itinerary, then you are here to help you customize the package for you. Please call us on 9851034160(Maddy Thapa) to customize your trip. Lo Manthang is a rich destination full of natural beauty and Tibetan culture with, of course, warm hospitality.
If you need more information on the full itinerary, difficulties, guide and porter requirements, write us an email @ [email protected].